Priced at $934,000
612 Sandydale Drive • Nipomo, CA 93444
This one-of-a-kind custom-built contemporary property has a main home, detached round art studio, in-ground pool, separate guest RV, and private entertaining areas with hillside views. Located on a flag lot, this expansive property on 1.24 Acres offers privacy, while being minutes from everywhere you need to be. It offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths inside 2,638 sq.ft. You will see an open concept floor plan from the kitchen, dining/living/sun rooms with large windows and lots of natural light.
Environmentally conscious construction includes solar and 2’x6’ constructed walls for added insulation and efficiency. The hardwood floors are beautifully finished from the entry, kitchen, dining, to the sunken living room space. The gourmet kitchen has a large maple wood island with an ice-maker and vegetable sink built-in. The kitchen over looks the views to the north, the backyard pond and unique wine cask art studio. The master suite is on the second level to capture views and privacy. The ensuite bath is beautifully appointed and spa-like. Exterior spaces are perfect for private nights under the stars or large gatherings. The in-ground pool is heated via passive solar on the roof. The large outdoor great room is covered and spa is private and hidden. There’s even an outdoor lavatory and shower behind the covered great room. A must see!
A private detached RV is used as a second space for guests or as a rental potential. It has it’s own fenced-in large yard and deck space. With washer/dryer hook-ups and modest 400 sq.ft. living area. Come see this lovely home to call your own.
- Circular wine cask art studio
- 2000 Cavco Park model 400 sq.ft. trailer
- Workbench and large amount of shelving in garage
- 12 mature producing fruit trees
- Custom welded gates
- Private Jacuzzi-type Spa
- Outdoor shower and toilet
- Wolf 6-burner stovetop
- Thermador refrigerator/freezer in pantry
- Electric automatic front gate
- 6 KW Photovoltaic solar system
- Solar and natural gas heated pool with retractable cover
- Kohler hot water shower system in master bathroom
- Efficient wood burning stove
- 2-Car Garage and RV Storage